|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins||Sail Range|
|C5 70||70||218x54,5||6.1 kg||Multifin||Slot Box||MFC / TF RTM – Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 15+10||3.5/4.7|
|C5 78||78||221x55,5||6.5 kg||Multifin||Slot Box||MFC / TF RTM – Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 16+10||3.7/5.3|
|C5 85||85||224x58,5||6.8 kg||Multifin||Slot Box||MFC / TF RTM – Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 17+11||4.0/5.7|
|C5 93||93||227x60,5||6.9 kg||Multifin||Slot Box||MFC / TF RTM – Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 18+11||4.2/6.0|
|C5 101||101||230x62,5||7.1 kg||Multifin||Slot Box||MFC / TF RTM – Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 19+12||4.2/7.0|
Following the concept that made Chameleon a 2018 and 2019 test- winner across International Magazines, the new C5 range
maintains its extraordinary ability to adapt to all wind and wave conditions: from onshore to side offshore, the C5 is always a top
performer, partly thanks to it’s multi-fin configuration/options which allow adaption to the conditions and to the rider’s style.
• Shape: The C5 range shapes are in perfect balance with the footstraps, fin boxes and mast foot bringing a wider range of optimised all-round wave performance.
• Outline: The outline has a wide tail to support riders and their power combined with the footstraps being close to the tail-end. The result is to make the board “pivot’’ into tighter bottom turns and carve aggressive cut backs.
• Rockerline: It is the most important technical mandate when designing an ‘all-round’ wave board. We wanted a fast rockerline for quick planing and acceleration without sacrificing manoeuvrability, we have achieved the perfect compromise.
• Hull: A concave bottom fading into a double concave then to a deep V towards the tail, we feel this is the perfect combination to have an easy but fast board with very good control in choppy wave faces.
• 5 x slot-box : You can set the board with Quad, Thruster or even Twinzer set up to adapt and satisfy riders in any kind of condition or wave style .
• New tail design: The new tail inspired by the most innovative surfboards shapes, making the C5 hyper reactive in top turns!
• Twin-set-inserts: We added parallel twin-inserts to the tail for anti-twist and maximum grip with double screws on the back footstrap.
• Construction: A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full carbon/Innegra + Biax carbon ‘strong deck layup’ gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
• C5 boards come with an MFC thruster set which is considered the best all-round wave product on the market.
The C5 2020 is still the perfect all-round wave board for those who want a unique single product without the stress of having to choose between multiple boards. Wherever you sail, from the Mediterranean to Hawaii, the C5 is the choice for you!