|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins||Sail Range|
|SW 86||86||231x59||TBC||singlefin||US Box||MFC Freewave 23||3.5/6.0|
|SW 95||95||233x61||7.3 kg||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 25||3.7/6.3|
|SW 104||104||235x63||7.5 kg||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 28||4.0/6.8|
|SW 113||113||236x65||8.0 kg||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 30||4.2/7.0|
What is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It’s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical gybe and why not, add a spock, a grubby or a Flaka and complete the fun spectrum.
The Style Wave’s classic shape allows you to do it all easily, it’s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.
• The full, flat oriented rockerline in the tail section offers immediate acceleration and glide with an excellent top speed,
• A medium wide and balanced outline and a V double concave hull and an all-new rail shape have been designed for the
feeling and manoeuvrability of a wave board, whilst staying very stable under the feet.
This is achieved by shifting the maximum width forward for a better ride in the waves combined with rails that have more
volume further forward for added buoyancy in non-wave conditions.
• Construction: Wood double sandwich top and bottom, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined
with a full Biax fiber.
• New tail design: Inspired by latest surfing designs, the brand new tail of our 2020 Style Wave guarantees the perfect
mix between carving control, release in jumps or aerial manouvers.
- High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape
- Full Wood/160 glass deck & bottom layup
- Full wood/160 glass bottom layup
- Single Usbox/Powerbox to hold MFC freewave fins
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC Freewave fin